Top 5 reasons you want a Turn Key Investment
1. Cash Flow from Day 1 – Today’s Savvy Investors know that cash is king. If your property isn’t cash flowing, then it’s a burden on you, your family and your portfolio. If you buy a Turn Key Investment property right, it should be cash flowing from the second you close. Which means 2 things: A) Buying at the right price is crucial and B) The number most important to you is the difference between your rental income and the debt on the property. This is your passive income. Your money working for you.
2. You don’t have to worry about finding contractors – What if you buy a property out of state that needs work? Are you going to drive hours on end each way to find and hire contractors to fix the property? Heck no you’re not. Turn Key Investment strategies take care of this for you by locating reputable contractors that will finish the work needed in a timely and professional manner without you lifting a finger.
3. You don’t have to worry about managing contractors – Managing a worksite can be one of the most stressful experiences of your life. From contractors and sub-contractors to day laborers and material deliveries, it can be a real hassle to take care of everything and manage your workers by yourself. If you don’t want to start growing gray hairs just yet, Turn Key Investing is for you.
4. You don’t have to worry about finding a renter up front – You can’t have cash flow without a renter. Finding someone who will pay on time every month with a smile can be harder than you think. Especially if your property is out of town. How are you going to find that qualified renter? A ‘For Rent’ sign and one local ad just won’t cut it for a serious investor. With a Turn Key Investment, your renter is already in place and paying you every month. How easy is that?
5. You don’t have to worry about finding an excellent property management firm – Ok, so you’ve bought, renovated, and rented the property. Now what? You’ve got to maintain your investment to not only keep your renter happy but also to maintain and increase your property value. There’s no sense in buying a property if you don’t plan on maintaining it. This can prove to be time consuming and down right annoying, especially if you have your own residence to take care of or are out of state. No investor wants to deal with tenants or toilets. This is why Turn Key Investing is so appealing to smart investors. You don’t have to worry about finding a great property management company to take care of everything. It’s already set up for you. All you have to do is open your mail box and collect your check every month. Sound good to you?
-Adam Walker, Investor Alliance Asset Management Group
Ask me how you can buy Turn Key, Cash Flowing rental properties in Orlando for fixer-upper prices from an experienced team of investors who have done over $500,000,000 worth of business.