I’ve explored this topic a lot but I think it’s worth another look.
In the short amount of time that you’re on this planet, How do you become and maintain the best version of you that you can dream of?
Focus on you and the value you provide. Now that may sound selfish but there’s a reason why this works. If you focus on other people, such as your competition or the wildly successful unicorns that are exactly where you think you want to be, then you’re expending all of your energy focused on everyone but yourself. Ever been jealous? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Energy goes where attention flows.
Here’s a few things to consider when working towards your best self and your best life:
- Don’t focus on your competition.
- Don’t focus on what other people say about you or what you are doing (within reason).
- Focus on your thoughts. They become things. The law of attraction is real. (www.thelawofattraction.com)
- Focus on how you can GET better, on how you can BE better.
- Focus on how you can provide more value to those around you and ultimately your clients or customers.
- Focus on making progress, even it’s only a little bit every day.
- Work hard to learn from your experiences (if you use your experiences the right way then you will never have failures, only periods of learning in between successes.)
I can hear you say, “But what if I do all of these things and I’m still not seeing the results i want in my business or in my relationships?”.
Keep being curious.
Most of all, keep giving.
There’s a light at the end of whatever tunnel your traveling through. And the most exciting thing is that the journey, however perilous it may seem, is going to become an integral part of your success story.
Make today amazing.
Let me know how I can serve you,
– Adam Walker
The King of The City
Need to Sell Your Louisville House FAST for CASH?! We Buy Houses in Louisville KY! Visit TheKingofTheCity.com/Sell-Now to Learn More.